2009 Honda Ruckus
You gotta love it. This bare-bones scooter thinks it owns the place. And for good reason: It struts onto the urban scene showing off a thrifty 49cc engine that takes you where you want to go on a sip or two of gas. Zipping around town couldn’t be easier with its V-matic® automatic transmission. Sure, the Ruckus talks big, but it’s earned the right: This little scooter’s built strong and tough—just like every Honda.
Lightweight 49cc four-stroke OHC liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine provides ample power for in-town riding.
Fuel-sipping constant-velocity (CV) carburetor with automatic choke.
Effortless electric starting system with backup kick starter.
Lightweight, maintenance-free, magnetically driven water pump eliminates the need for mechanical seals.
Automatic cam-chain tensioner requires virtually no maintenance.
Automatic Honda V-Matic belt-drive transmission provides spirited acceleration.
Oversize tires offer a secure grip on the road.
Seat boasts a low 28.9-inch seat height for added confidence at stops.
Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
2009 Honda Ruckus
- 49cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.3 gallons
- Meets Current CARB and EPA standards
- 18mm CV carburetor with automatic choke
- Automatic V-Matic belt drive
- Suspension Front
- Twin-downtube fork; 2.2 inches travel
- Suspension Rear
- Single-shock; 2.6 inches travel
- Brake Front
- Tires Front
- Tires Rear
- Brake Rear
- 49.8 inches
- Seat Height
- 28.9 inches
- Curb Weight
- 194 pounds
- One year - Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Red; Matte Gray Metallic